Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Gobble On

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, so I feel guilty that I don't have many Thanksgiving/Fall decorations. I was having some friends over for a little get together (more on that later) and I felt the need to have SOMETHING Thanksgiving up. 

I had seen a pin for a printable that was super cute. I really liked it, but I have issues with printables though because I didn't have any color ink, sometimes it doesn't print nicely, and if I print them at the store sometimes they stick to the glass. Unless of course I order the Matte version which I have to wait 3 days for and I CLEARLY did not have time for that. http://pinterest.com/pin/285063851384614960/



When in doubt, figure out how to Cricut it, right? So I threw the image in Inkscape. Altered the letters so they were die-cutter friendly. Saved it as an SVG. Opened SCAL. Loaded my paper. Cut. Repeat. 

Now I have these cute Thanksgiving themed Cricut creations hanging in my kitchen. I love them. I wish I would have done them earlier, so I could enjoy them more :) (Sorry for the glare)


 I have the SVG/SCAL file. If you would like, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment