Saturday, November 3, 2012

Welcome to my Pinterested Life!

When Pinterest first started, I was IMMEDIATELY hooked. Who wouldn't love all of the lovely pins that make us all covet the decorations, culinary creations, and handy-work of others? Pinners everywhere have planned their future weddings (and let's be honest, others are hoping that they may actually get to plan another wedding). Many other pinners have ventured to their local craft stores to try and re-create some Pinterest inspired projects...people like ME!!!

That's why I started this blog. I have tried a lot of pinterest-y projects so far. This is where I intend to share them with you. If I ever come up with my OWN projects, I'll post them here and pin them for others to try :)

I have you enjoy -- and you to can live a "Pinterested Life"

*Andrea*

No comments:

Post a Comment